White Mechanical, Inc. is committed to the safety of our customers and their associated families, as well as, our technicians. Our team has completed thorough training and is prepped and ready to ensure that your heating and air conditioning needs are taken care of properly and efficiently.
Here are just a few things you can expect from our technicians when they show up at your home.
- Upon arriving, we will greet you with a smile and a nod/bow. We are currently refraining from contact due to the recent CoronaVirus.
- Nitrile or latex gloves will be worn throughout our visit.
- Shoe coverings will be worn inside the home when floor coverings are not in place.
- Wipe down all areas we contact with disinfectant as needed.
- Our team will wear masks if requested or preferred. (based on availability)
- Our technicians will limit exposure to a minimum of 6ft when available.
- And of course, we will provide excellent indoor air quality, heating and air conditioning solutions.
Let us make your home a comfort zone. We can help you create your perfect indoor environment. Give us a call today to discuss how we can make you and your family’s lives more safe, clean and comfortable.
Please ask our technicians about our Indoor Air Quality packages, special promotions, and no interest, no payment financing options. As we are an HVAC company, we know the many benefits to upgrading your air conditioning and heating equipment. Not only will replacing an aging heating and cooling system (including furnaces, air conditioners, ductless split systems and air purification) help you save money each month, but it can also help your physical and mental well-being. Older units tend not to reach and hold the desired temperatures. Not only can this negatively add to existing health problems (stiff joints, allergies, colds, flu), but this can also make you cold and miserable or hot and grumpy. Plus, you may end up paying for multiple repairs until you replace your equipment. Upgrade your equipment and reap the benefits of a brand-new, clean energy efficient system.
Thank you again for the opportunity to be of Service
Please contact our Residential Manager – Steve Pannell if you have any questions and or concerns. (949) 328-3370 or (949) 328-3370
White Mechanical, Inc.
Founded in 2002, White Mechanical, Inc. in Laguna Hills, CA, is one of the most trusted and licensed (HVAC) service providers, proudly serving Orange County and the surrounding communities. Our management team has more than 28 years of experience in various aspects of HVAC technology. All our HVAC technicians are professionally skilled and certified to deliver outstanding residential HVAC services as well as commercial HVAC services to our clients. We offer professional HVAC services including installation, maintenance, air conditioning repair, and more at very reasonable prices.